Fine Art Juried Exhibit
November 1st – 30th, 2017Click here to download entry form
Arts & Armory Events Center
127 East Clinton Street
Napoleon, OH 43545
We invite local, regional and high school artists to submit entries. The subject matter must be suitable for family viewing. The jury will make selections based on artist merit.
Important DatesOctober 3rd 2017 - Deadline For Submission of Entries
October 31st 2017 - Artwork to be delivered between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm, Entry fees to be collected
November 2nd – 3rd 2017 - Artists Selected and Notified
November 1st – 30th 2017 - Exhibit Artwork to be Juried and Prizes Awarded
November 2nd 6:00 to 8:30pm - Artists' Reception
- Artists may submit up to three entries that were completed in the past two years.
- One digital .jpeg image must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for each entry no later than October 3rd , 2017
- Accepted media include ceramics, painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, fibers, glass, jewelry, sculpture and mixed media.
- No installations, time-based productions, kits, or commercial work will be accepted.
- Each piece may not exceed four feet in length or width, six feet in height.
- Works on paper must be framed under glass or acrylic.
- Use Wire hangers, saw tooth hangars are not acceptable. Tape must be placed around ends of wire.
- Work must be priced or marked NSF.
Henry Council Arts Council, hereinafter referred to as HCAC makes the following conditions applicable for all artists entering work in the Fine Art Open Juried Exhibit:
- HCAC reserves the right to photograph exhibited art work for publicity purposes
- All art must remain on exhibition throughout the designated show schedule
- An HCAC commission of 25% will be deducted from the stated price on all sales
- HCAC reserves the right to reject work that is too fragile, oversized or does not meet conditions of eligibility
- HCAC does not assume responsibility for loss or damage of submitted works during or after the exhibition
- HCAC reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding eligibility of the work
- Best in Show - $500
- People's Choice - $100
- 1st Place - $50
Entry Fees16 – 18 years of age: $15.00 per entry; $20.00 for 2 entries; $25.00 for 3 entries
19 years and older: $30.00 per entry; $45.00 for 2 entries; $55.00 for 3 entries